Race Postponed

Due to wet conditions and a “strong recommendation” by the land management, the Eagles Nest Enduro must be postponed.  We will put in for a new date and notify everyone once its confirmed. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be contacting those who pre-entered to determine if they want refunds or for us to continue to hold their place.  Rows have not been assigned yet, and there will be another pre-entry period in the weeks leading up to the new date.

 The weather and conditions are favorable leading up to the event, but due to the ruts and wear that will occur, we will risk future access and events on the property.  We need it to dry out more. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email or call.

Barry Miller