Only two short weeks until the 48th annual Gobbler Getter Enduro. The course is coming together nicely and PMMC thinks this year will be one to remember. Pre-entries have been updated and are accurate. Please note the following reminders:
- When sending in a pre-entry please be sure to fill out the ENTIRE form. The more information we have the faster we can get you signed up
- When viewing the pre-entry sheet please make sure all of you information is present. If any of the fields beside your name are missing or incorrect please contact Phillip McMillan at 334-657-8344 as soon as possible with the information so we can get it corrected.
- We will be using LiveLaps scoring system this year, there will be no mylar scorecards. Please note that if you do not already have a LiveLaps transponder sticker (same one used for NEPG) there will be a mandatory $15 one time fee.
- Primitive camping will be available starting Friday 11/5
- Key time is 8:00 am CENTRAL time. Don’t forget the annual Fall time change!
Entry forms, row info, T-shirts and more can be found at http://perrymountainmotorcycleclub.com/gobbler-getter-enduro